personal data we collect from you when you use our website and applications.
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
• Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, mailing address)
How do we collect your data?
We collect data and process the data when you:
• Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
• Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
• Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
• Process your order, manage your account.
• Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
• Email and notify you of updates and outages if any
Our Company will share your data with our partner companies so that they may
Offer you their products and services. These services are integrated in the working of the mGME LLC products such as billing services etc.
When Our Company processes your order (via a third-party software), it may send your data to, and also use the resulting Information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data at with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and under their robust online protection.
Our Company will keep your registration data for 12 months post cancellation of services. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data.
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we
think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
•If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes
or giving your data to other members of the Our Company Group.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights.
Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any
Information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure- you have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing- You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing- You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
• Keeping you signed in
• Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
• Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our
website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what
language you prefer and the location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies
• Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies?
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites:
How to contact us?
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org